COVID-19 and the MIC
The safety and wellbeing of our Members, employees and guests is important to us. NISC is closely monitoring ongoing guidelines and best practices aimed at mitigating the spread of COVD-19. We encourage you to act in the best interest of your own wellbeing and that of your fellow conference attendees.
Please refer to this page for the most updated information. We will continue to revise our procedures as needed to reflect the current state pandemic-related guidelines and protocols.
NISC plans to implement the following practices at the MIC:
- We will adhere to health and safety practices in accordance with the State of Kentucky, local and state authorities, including the Kentucky International Convention Center, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
All MIC attendees are required to wear face masks while attending all MIC-related indoor activities.
- Hand sanitization stations and masks will be made available throughout the KICC.
- The Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) performs regular cleaning and sanitization of frequently touched surfaces with appropriate disinfectants. Read more about KICC’s safety protocols, as well as their designation as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accredited facility.
- Attendees displaying symptoms of respiratory-related illness are asked to refrain from attending the conference.
We encourage you to review the latest updates and COVID safety regulations prior to departure for Louisville.
- Team Kentucky Source for Information Concerning COVID-19
- Kentucky’s Response to COVID-19
- Kentucky International Convention Center
Will there be an option to attend the MIC virtually?
We are excited to host you in-person at the MIC, as we celebrate being TOGETHER after a difficult past 18 months. We understand you may not be able to attend. As we’ve done in prior years, NISC will make all session recordings available on the NISC Community approximately three weeks post-MIC. We’re committed to delivering you a stellar post-conference video experience as well. Stay tuned for more information on our special MIC Remix video experience coming in October.
Refer to NISCMIC.coop for updates, and please direct any questions to MIC@nisc.coop.
What if I need to cancel?
We understand circumstances may prevent you from attending the MIC. Cancellations will be accepted at no charge through August 30, 2021. Your registration fee will be refunded in full. For cancellations after Aug. 30, NISC will refund your registration fees minus a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellations can be made on the MIC registration site. Registration substitutions are allowed at any time at no charge. Please send your registration substitution requests to MIC@nisc.coop.